The goal of the the MIT Music & Theater Arts website was to reshape and unify the visual identity of their innovative research and performance programs while remaining functionally compatible with other MIT programs.
- The Music and Theater Arts Section of the School of Humanities and Arts at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) needed a fresh site design
- We needed to combine the Music department and Theater Arts department websites.
- MIT was seeking to unify the visual identity of their innovative research and performance programs.
- The new site had to remain functionally compatible with other MIT programs.
- Worked with MIT to identify and conceptualize the ideal ways in which the website would function.
- Provided MIT with detailed specifications and wireframes of how the site would be built
- Delivered the site to MIT for review and feedback.
- Provided MIT with training and documentation so that MIT staff could easily migrate content and be comfortable managing the site after launch.
- The Massachusetts Institute of Technology Music & Theater Arts website design merges the two previous websites of the Music and Theater Arts departments.
- Both prospective and current students, arts patrons, foundations, potential donors, parents of students, peer institutions, prospective faculty, theater and concert-goers, as well as Alumni now have one resource for all of their needs.
- API integration with SHASS music library
- Incorporate MIT’s Tech TV service videos (API)
- Search API
- Social Media Integration
- Custom newsletter workflow using Mandrill & Mailchimp
- Web Design & Development