The Great Swamp Watershed Association was looking to put a professional and engaging WordPress website in place, in order to further build brand identity, awareness and interest among their target audience. Additionally, they were looking to position their website as an informational hub and resource center for their members and the greater community.
- The original website was over 10 years old and needed a facelift and an overall better user experience.
- Great Swamp had new features they wanted to add in order to better engage their audience and tell their story.
- The search function was difficult to use and did not always produce accurate results.
- The site needed a members only portal for staff and other board members
- Needed an improve process of event and donor registration
- Working with Figmints, we completely redesigned and re-imagined their website.
- Added more robust site architecture and content hierarchy to improve user accessibility and experience
- Implemented a robust search function that returns complete results
- Added simple members portal with easy password access
- Consolidated content and provided much needed improved admin access and dashboard
- Provided tools to easily manage and create events and gather user registrations and payments
- Brought donations feature in-house and consolidated it with ecommerce plugin so admin can easily manage and maintain donor database
- Great Swamp’s new website is a modern, responsive tool that users can easily navigate and admins can better manage on a day-to-day basis
- Event and donor registrations are now in one ecommerce content type for easy management
- With updated and new features Great Swamp has more tools at their fingertips with which to deliver their message
- Donation Plugin
- Event Registration
- Photo Galleries
- Search API
- Social Media Integration
- Web Design & Development